Biztech Consulting and Solutions
A next-gen self-service Portal to engage with your customers better and enhance their experience.
Looking to manage your business operations centrally and efficiently?
No longer rely on pen and paper or traditional spreadsheets to manage customers, partners, etc. Adopt a better and easier approach. CRMJetty (a Biztech venture) brings you the best-in-class Dynamics 365 Customer Portal for that. It’s a next-gen portal that provides customers an engaging experience with single-window management. It has got features to help businesses manage operations and configure it as per their business logic. It also provides easy access to data to customers based on the actions and roles defined. Bring more speed and operational efficiency with central management of business operations with a portal.
- Flexible Page Builder – Design multiple sites, pages, or sub-grids using drag-and-drop page builder or Code Editor with the Dynamics 365 Customer Portal.
- Configurable Widgets – Use ready-to-use standard design components or templates with custom data binding to create pages faster.
- Design Layouts – Customize your design templates, define HTML classes and custom ID, and pick from layouts to give your portal a personal touch.
- Seamless Content Management – Share data securely with customers in their chosen language based on their roles. Filter the content and display it in card format publicly and privately. Set different workflows.
- Custom Dashboard – Customize your dashboard to ease customer navigation. Set quick links to widgets like Recent Activity, Counter Block, etc. for any required entity.
- Configuration Management – Configure an active CRM layout within minutes. Sync data for different environments. Reset and preserve data when switching CRMS with Dynamics CRM customer portal.
- 360° Entity Management – Use all the default entities in your CRM. Configure custom entities and build forms as per parent-child relationships of entities.
- Enhanced User Management – Add users, user-roles, define access rules for users with Dynamics 365 Customer Portal.
- Role-Based Access – Assign roles to various users. Let them access different entities and view data in record and account based hierarchy formats.
- Mobile-Responsiveness – Provide a fully mobile-responsive interface to reach mobile users.
- Case Management – Let customers create, view, and track their cases in your Dynamics 365 Customer Portal.
- Knowledge Base Articles – Build an extensive knowledge base to help customers solve their queries by themselves.
- Page Level Access Permission – Manage page level access permissions for all customers and secure it with Dynamics 365 Customer Portal.
- Flexible Third Party Integrations – PortalXpand Dynamics 365 Customer Portal offers third party integrations such as social login, PayPal, Stripe, etc.
- Listing ID: 9466
- Product/Service Name: PortalXpand - Dynamics365 Portal Solutions for Customers, Partners, Calendar 365 and more.
- Contact Person: Maulik Shah
- Product or Service: Product
- Solution Classification: Business Applications
- Which Industries the Product applies?: Manufacturing | Retail | BFSI | Public Sector | Transportation | Education | Real Estate | NGO | IT | Healthcare | Legal
- Licensing Model: Perpetual
- Free Trial offered?: Yes