IAMCP India P2P Awards 2023
P2P Awards 2023
IAMCP is all about partnering. We are glad to announce IAMCP India P2P Awards to recognize excellence in partnering. By participating in the awards, Indian partners will have the opportunity to stand out for their partnering success. Winners shall be announced and facilitated at IAMCP Annual Conference in Jaipur on 23rd Feb.
In addition to the prestige and recognition across the community, winners will be awarded marketing benefits from the IAMCP India to raise awareness of your achievements and your organization.
Winners’ benefits include:
- An exclusive IAMCP India P2P winner logo for use in communications, online and social media
- LinkedIn promotions
- IAMCP India newsletter features
If you need any clarification,
Please send your queries to email@example.com
Guidelines for nominations:
- One company can file more than one nomination for different partnering cases.
- Partnering can be among Indian partners or overseas partners.
- Name of Partner(s) is must for any nomination.
- Partners can mention transaction value (Optional)
- In case all partnering entities nominate for same customer (s) then awards will be given jointly to all partners.
- Three members Jury will decide winners. (Jury members to be decided soon)
- Three winners will be announced (Gold, Silver, Bronze)
- Only members with active IAMCP membership are eligible for nominations.
Important dates for awards:
- Feb 12: Last date for nomination
- Feb 13 – 17: Review by three members Jury
- Feb 20: Finalization of winners
- Feb 23: Announcement of Winners and award ceremony during IAC